All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images, is our property or the property of our content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is our property or the property of our service provider or its suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates our permission or license.
COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may submit reviews, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead to the origin of the content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us and Amazon for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting our site, you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between us.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our site or to products or services sold or distributed by us in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds $7,500 shall be adjudicated by an appropriate adjudicator party in the United Kingdom and you consent to such jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONSIn accessing the comptonandwoodhouse-us.com site and/or purchasing from this site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
- All goods ordered by you are for your own privates and domestic use are are not for resale.
- Each item is considered a separate order for inventory and shipping purposes.
- Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information contained within this site is correct and up to date. However, it should be noted that the information could become incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Compton and Woodhouse reserves the right to change, amend or update information within this site.
- We will not be liable to you or in breach of the contract for delay or failure to perform due to any causes beyond the control of Compton & Woodhouse or its suppliers.
- Our liability to you is limited to the remedies specifically set out on this website and in no circumstances will exceed the value of the goods supplied, except as may be required by law.
- Shipments from the UK may be subject to customs inspections by U.S. authorities. These inspections are outside the control of Compton and Woodhouse, which cannot accept any liability for any delays or damages to goods that may so result.
- By placing an order with us you accept all of our policies, terms and conditions that are set out on the site, including all limitations of liability.
- In the event of any claim or dispute or other matter in respect of which legal or adjudication fees arise, each party will be responsible for its own fees, save that if Jewellery and Collectables Ltd prevails in any such dispute, you will pay any such fees incurred by Compton and Woodhouse.
- Your contract with Compton & Woodhouse does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- We may decline (without giving any reason) to accept an offer to purchase any of our products. Acknowledgement of your order is not acceptance.
- A credit check may be carried out by a licensed Credit Reference Agency.
- Compton and Woodhouse is a trading name of Jewellery and Collectables Ltd. Registered Office: South Quay, Victoria Quays, Sheffield, SA2 5SY, United Kingdom. Registered in England under company number 07509447.